Employment Opportunities at Sanderson Ford
Why Work at Sanderson Ford
Sanderson Ford has enjoyed a wonderful relationship with both our wonderful team of employees as well as our customers for many years. The reason is simple. We are members of the Phoenix community and, as such, we make every effort to maintain its goodwill. We accomplish this task in many ways, one of which is to make certain that all who visit Sanderson Ford are treated with professional courtesy and respect. Our business practices must be beyond reproach. Excellent service is the foundation of the reputation we enjoy. We would not be where we are today without our dedicated team to keep us on track – from our newest sales people, to our oldest technicians, we value each team member that helps us drive the mission and vision of Sanderson Ford.
Our continued success is a reflection of the loyalty of our customers and employees and our employees' ability and dedication shown over the years we have been in business. Sanderson Ford will continue to accept its civic responsibilities and will always strive to assume its full share in promoting the welfare and progress of the community and its employees. An opportunity to work at Sanderson Ford is an opportunity to join a family and a proponent of our surrounding community through high quality customer service and a dedication to the highest degree of excellence.
If you think you’d be a great addition to the Sanderson Ford team, take a look at our open positions below and apply today!
Open Positions at Sanderson Ford
BUSY SHOP, GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS Sanderson Ford is looking for exceptional Technicians to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, hard-working, quality minded Technician who is looking to make good money and be respected at work.
- Strong diagnostic abilities
- Repairs Right first time in keeping with FORD Standards and specification
- Maintain Ford STARS certification
- Maintain High Customer Satisfaction rating
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-5+ years of technical experience
- Ability to properly complete light to heavy repairs
- Master Certified Preferred but not required
BENEFITS THAT DRIVE YOUR SUCCESS:
Sanderson Ford offers the comprehensive benefits you expect from an industry leader, including:
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Short-Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Continuing Education Opportunities
This is a great opportunity for you.
Specialty Service Technicians
Sanderson Ford is seeking skilled Specialty Technicians to join our team. Why not join a company that cares about its employees?
Sanderson Ford makes our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees! As a Specialty Technician, you will diagnose and repair vehicles from the high tech dynamic Ford line. Our service departments are as cutting edge as the Ford vehicle line - and we're looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further. Join our Team. Apply Today!
Sanderson Ford Specialty Technicians are responsible for diagnosing and performing repairs in one or more of the following areas: Engines, Drive Axles, Suspension, Electrical, HVAC, Brakes, Multi-Point & D.O.T. Safety Inspections.
- Perform work with efficiency and accuracy in accordance to dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose any malfunction and determine root cause.
- Communicate with Service Advisors & Parts Department to quote and perform proper repairs.
- Road-Test vehicles as required.
- Keep abreast of applicable service messages or technical service bulletins.
- Keep shop areas neat, clean and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous waste.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- A valid driver's license.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
Full Job Description
- Job Type
- Monday – Friday 7am to 4pm Or 8am to 5pm ( Rotational Saturday )
The Shuttle Driver provides customers with a positive service experience by driving them to or picking them up from their homes or offices while service is being performed on their vehicles.
- Greets customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Drives customers to their homes or places of business and picks them up after their vehicle is repaired.
- Uses good judgment and safe driving skills.at all times
- Keeps a timely shuttle route and advises customer of time of departure and arrival
- Assists customers in getting in and out of vehicles.
- Operates radio or similar device to communicate with dealership or other vehicles to report disruption of service.
- Keeps a record of trips including names of passengers and destination or pick-up point
- Notifies service manager of any servicing the shuttle vehicle may require, such as oil changes, tires, cleaning, and general maintenance Performs general cleanup of assigned vehicles, included but not limited to dusting, vacuuming, wiping and rinsing
- Keeps assigned vehicles neat and organized
- Fills vehicle with fuel
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection
- Understands and follows work rules and procedures
- Follows all attendance and punctuality standards with adherences to timekeeping standards including recording time of arrival, departure, and all breaks.
- Follows lawful directions from supervisors
- Upholds the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
- Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area in accordance with company policy
- Other duties as assigned
This is a full-time job opening, Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
Overview: We are looking for motivated, professional, and friendly individuals to work as a Phone Operator. Our Phone Operators are responsible for all incoming calls and messages and directs all calls and messages appropriately. A successful candidate will maintain and have a clear understanding of the phone.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Triage calls and forward to appropriate staff member
- Other job requirements include: Ability to type, knowledge of phone system protocols related to transferring calls, knowledge of manual/computerized phone systems, knowledge of customer service principles and techniques; and must develop a knowledge of the program, its general operations, and specialties in order to effectively respond to incoming calls and to rout them properly. Ability to multitask effectively, dealing with phone calls pleasantly.
- Ability to analyze situations and respond appropriately.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to details.
- Spanish/English (written and spoken language skills) IS A PLUS.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including excellent communication skills, listening skills, and attitude.
Essential knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Communication: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively via oral and written means. Ability to present a friendly and positive demeanor to staff, board, funders, vendors, customers, and the public.
Composure: Ability to remain calm and maintain self-control during difficult circumstances and emergencies. Ability to respond in a professional manner in all situations.
Decision making: Ability to think analytically and evaluate the impact of decisions. Requires high level of concentration, focus and use of memory. Ability to set work priorities and to evaluate and create solutions to work related problems.
ORGANIZATION: Ability to keep various on-going projects organized and files maintained.
Service Drive Porter/Lot Attendant
Full-time Driving: 1 year (Required)
Driver's License (Required)
Full Job Description
This is an excellent ground floor opportunity to work in a well-established dealership that could result in a career full of opportunity and growth.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm or 9am to 6pm (rotating Saturday)
- Greet customer with a friendly smile
- Ensure all vehicles on drive have disposable floor mats and seat covers.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Respond to technicians and deliver vehicles to them in a prompt manner
- Be a team player, Positive attitude
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reliable and able to work with a sense of urgency
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Ability to follow instructions
- Previous Lot Attendant experience at a Dealership preferred
- Must be 18 or over with at least 1 year driving experience
- Able to drive a stick shift is desirable
Service Advisor duties and responsibilities:
A Service Advisor is a liaison between service technicians and customers in a car dealership. They assist customers in determining problems with their vehicles while providing accurate repair descriptions to technicians. In addition, they are responsible for greeting clients, listening to customer requests, scheduling service appointments, and estimating repair costs. They can also be responsible for test driving vehicles, conducting inspections, and verifying insurance coverage.
- Service: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Driver's License
Full Job Description:
- Greet customers upon arrival.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether by phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
- Builds and supports strong relationships with customers, and co-workers.
- Ensure full compliance with manufacturer and dealership policies, warranties, procedures, and guidelines.
- Thoroughly examines the customer’s vehicle to determine all mechanical concerns.
- Calculate the estimated labor and parts to repair or replace each affected area on the vehicle to return to manufacture standards.
- Ensure Customer is informed on progress updates, completion times, deductible requirements, and possible schedule changes.
- Obtain all signatures, work authorizations and powers of attorney.
- Review all final bills and supplemental billings prior to delivery of the vehicle.
- Review the completed vehicle to check quality and thoroughness.
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance, Life Insurance
- Paid time off
Sanderson Ford's Commitment to You:
- Closed Sunday and most holidays
- 401K w/partial employer match
- Medical / Dental / Life / Disability Insurance